Thursday 12 March 2015

Our very own UK GENERAL ELECTION Opinion poll

No expense has been spared, maybe I should say no expense has actually been made.

Below is a link to a google online form, please feel free to take part it should take no longer than a minute to do, everything is anonymous.

http://goo.gl/forms/7tclx6FcHh <<< Link to Opinion Poll

It is the first time I have tried the form above and I hope it works. I thank you in advance for your patience and participation. I am planning to let it run for 10 days. So the results will be available once me and the good lady are back from our holidays.

You can certainly not be short of parties to cast your vote for.


submit to reddit

1 comment:

  1. You might need to change the "Where do you live" box. I live south of Nottingham, but I don't live in the south of England, I live in the Midlands. The Midlands is often ignored by the political parties, don't ignore us in the polls aswell!

    ReplyDelete

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.