Wednesday 20 February 2013

Latest odds for EASTLEIGH BY ELECTION

Latest odds for the Eastleigh by election It seems confidence in the Lib Dems has hardened whilst the Labour threat has dissipated. UKIP however have become third favourite but will they turn that into victory? Well there is still a weekend of news to go who knows what controversy that could throw up.

If there was a market for best of the rest I would certainly have a punt on Beer Baccy and Crumpet Party. The search engines have been buzzing with searches for them and to be honest it has been my main source of traffic above all else. At this point I feel like voting for them myself and I don't drink or smoke. Just makes a refreshing change from the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is open to all feel free to link to this blog.